Sunday, November 6, 2011

Watch: HBO Releases A New Game Of Thrones Season 2 Teaser

Back in June we got to see the first teaser released by HBO for the upcoming second season of Game of Thrones (due out next year) and today we get to see the second teaser trailer released for the series. Now, don’t get all excited … much like the first teaser, this second teaser is [...]

So … yesterday was a lazy, lazy day … and it was glorious. David and I spent the entire day indoors … I don’t think we laid eyes on the actual sun at all … all we breathed was air conditioned air … neither one of us touched a shower … it was great. I spent my day writing and playing online. As some of you may know, I’ve recently become obsessed fallen in love with the off Broadway show Sleep No More currently in production in NYC. They announced a string of special Hallowe’en performances for next month and guess what — I’m going out to NYC! Yeah, I’m crazy … I’m only going for 3 days to see 2 Sleep No More performances and then I’m coming back to LA for Hallowe’en weekend. Wee!!




I’m only going because I managed to find a DIRT cheap flight to NYC so I have to go :) As for the rest of my Sunday, well, most of it was spent on the couch … with Britney Spears. I caught a showing of Crossroads and, well, that was my Sunday.


Today President Barack Obama is coming to LA so that means all of the roads will be totally effed so … today’s another day for us to stay indoors. Not too shabby for a Monday, eh?




sejour thalasso
plantes en ligne
choisir une alarme de maison
earn extra income
Breaking news flash

No comments:

Post a Comment