Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Vampire Diaries Releases A Batch Of Season 3 Promo Photos

With just a little over a week away from the season 3 premiere of The Vampire Diaries, we get to check out today a batch of new promo images that — I’m guessing — are meant to entice viewers with their juiciness … instead, IMHO, these new promo images only make the show look silly [...]

Last night David and I were invited to the Hollywood premiere of Warrior starring Tom Hardy and Joel Edgerton and we had THE best time. I have been looking forward to Warrior for months now, mainly because I’ve become a pretty big Hardy fan. But the more I saw of the film, the more convinced I was that it would be a quality film. I’m happy to say that I was not wrong about that assumption. While there have been many movies about “fighters”, this is the first major film about Mixed Martial Arts fighters and that fact alone made it really interesting for me.




Warrior has a lot of the same plot points of other fighter movies but what sets it apart are the fantastic acting performances by Hardy, Edgerton and Nick Nolte (who plays their estranged father) but also the scarily realistic MMA fight scenes. You get a lot of story in this film but you also get a lot of action. While I personally feel that the story gets muddled down a bit with too much stuff going on, it does regulate itself enough to be throughly enjoyable. Normally, I HATE watching fight scenes … I just don’t get any pleasure from them … but I was so engrossed in this film that the brutality didn’t really bother me much. Warrior has a lot of heart … a lot. You end up rooting for everyone. I was very impressed with this film, I think you might too.




Unfortch, David and I didn’t make it to the afterparty … and therefore, were unable to meet Tom Hardy. David flies out to NYC today so we didn’t’ want to stay out too late. Ah well, I’ll stalk meet Tom some other time.


Tonight, my friend Jen and I are going to see Def Leppard and Heart! I’m so excited!! I sincerely hope YOUR Wednesday is just as awesome :D




Writing a Resume is Both Simple and Difficult – Part 2
Hotel luxe Grece
affiliate marketing article
Henri Rousseau
placements financiers

No comments:

Post a Comment