Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ryan Gosling Eva Mendes Are Still Very Much Together

Back in March it was reported that lovebirds Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes broke off their half year relationship. The news came shortly after the couple were spotted canoodling together on location in Thailand where Ryan was filming a movie. Today, we learn that the couple haven’t really broken up at all. Ryan and Eva [...]

Yesterday was kind of a crazy day … this morning has DEFFO been a crazy morning. David and I are flying back to NYC later today so that we can attend the wedding of his aunt Judy to her partner of 30+ years. Judy & Susan’s wedding tomorrow will be the third of our eight weddings this year … OY! Despite the frantic harriedness of our travel schedule, I am really excited for Judy & Susan’s wedding because I love them both so dearly … so this trip is deffo a labor of love.




I’ve been asked to curate the music for the wedding so I’ve been working on a couple of classical music playlists. I’ve been a bit stressed about the task because I really want Judy & Susan’s special day to be perfect. Still, I think I have the music ready to go … I just really hope they like what I’ve selected.


Today, obvs, will be a shorter work day for me because we fly out of LA in a few hours. I’ll be in NYC for the next few days so you’ll be hearing from me from there :) See you on the East Side!




Hot hearsay for you
Oct 4th, 2011
Christopher Columbus
ezine advertising
Frederic Leighton

No comments:

Post a Comment