Friday, July 13, 2012

Rapper Eminem Is Working On His Next Album

Rolling Stones magazine today reported that Detroit rapper Eminem has started work on his next solo record. The album will be his first solo venture for a few years, since 2010′s Recovery, and will be the followup to Hell The Sequel, the debut from his collaborative project with Royce da 5’9″ in the form of [...]

Yesterday was a nice, chill day for me. It was a non-run day so I got to spend some time doing other things … like hanging out with my friend Tony, who I hadn’t seen in ages. Tony and I grabbed a late lunch/early dinner at Joan’s on Third so that we could catch up on one another’s lives. He and I are going to try and reconnect for another hang sesh next week. Last night, I chilled on the couch and just relaxed. I wanted to save up my strength because today I’m taking a drive up to Bakersfield to see Morrissey in concert!




Y’all know how much I love Moz so it shouldn’t really come as a big surprise that I’m trekking out to see him. He played San Diego earlier this week on his birthday and then he plays Bakersfield tonight … no LA date so, road trip for me. Honestly, I’d drive almost anywhere to see the man in concert. He is truly one of my fave performers and I will never tire of seeing him in concert. I can’t wait!!


I hope all y’all have a great Friday and a great Memorial Day weekend to come!




vente ordinateur bureau
Cesar Chavez
Mistralie
Pope Benedict Xvi
Sexual harassment

No comments:

Post a Comment