Thursday, May 24, 2012

Michelle Williams Spotted Hanging Out With Her Daughter Matilda Rose In NYC

We heard last week a bit about Michelle Williams‘s rumored new beau, Jason Segel, and how happy they both are. Today we get to see Michelle hanging out with her gorgeous daughter, Matilda Rose Ledger. Matilda has seriously grown up fast. In these pics, she looks like a big girl, and in my head she [...]

After our great night Saturday night, Darion and I spent the better part of our Sunday recuperating in Las Vegas. Honestly, we really only had time to kill before we had to fly home to LA so we did our best to take in the sights of Sin City. Naturally, there was a lot of sin to take in ;) We brunched at Milos inside the Cosmopolitan Hotel and then just futzed around the strip until it was time go home. We had fun hanging out together but, in all honesty, there is only so much Las Vegas a person can take ;)




Here in LA, we have a collection of cartoon characters that roam Hollywood Blvd. so that they can pose for photos for money. Here in LA, IMHO, seeing those characters shilling for spare change is sad. In Las Vegas, it’s heartbreaking. But … I guess it’s all part of the fun, eh? D and I left LV pretty drained so we were happy to be home again. The coming week is going to be bizzy for me. I have to get together the final pieces for my tuxedo look for Emma and Josh’s wedding in a couple of weeks and then pack up and fly out to NYC at the end of this week for Derek and Jim’s wedding. David and I are going to be very bizzy in the coming weeks so … Heaven help us keep from freaking out.


This afternoon, I seriously need to go for a run. I’ve heard from people that once you start running regularly, you start to crave running. I honestly never believed it. Now, I do believe. I wanted to run yesterday but I didn’t bring with me my running shoes so … today’s my day. Instead of going for miles, I think I’m going to start running for time. I’ve been creeping on an hour of consistent running so today, that will be my goal. We shall see.


It’s Monday, I hope YOU are having a great one!




aide au surendettement
ecrire un article
week end cuisine
plantes en ligne
treatment for panic attacks

No comments:

Post a Comment